- 1 carrot
- ½ cup of oats
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TBSP sultanas
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP spiced matcha
- 50 ml water
- 120 ml almond milk
- 2 Tbsp almond or soya yogurt
- Peel and grate the carrot.
- In a jar, add the grated carrot, oats, chia seeds, sultanas and stir well.
- In a glass prepare a spiced matcha shot with the water and spiced matcha blend, whisk well, add the almond milk and the maple syrup.
- Pour the spiced matcha latte to the dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Leave it overnight in the fridge.
- When set add 1 or 2 Tbsp. of your favourite yogurt and sprinkle some flake almonds on the top
The portions can be doubled, it is easy to prepare a batch that can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.