- 150g butter
- 350g white chocolate
- 100g rice puffed.
- 55g dried goji berries
- 125g non roasted almonds
- 1 TBSP culinary matcha
- Rehydrate the goji berries by adding them into a glass of warm water for 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate on low to medium heat.
- Drain the goji berries and remove excess water by gently squeezing them.
- Once melted remove from heat and sieve the matcha over the chocolate, reserve ¼ of the matcha chocolate on the side.
- Chop the almonds into pieces.
- Fold the almonds with the matcha chocolate, follow with the puffed rice and add the drained goji berries.
- Pour over the mix in a 9inch square tin lined with baking paper.
- Flatten with your hands or a spatula.
- Pour the remaining matcha chocolate and smooth the top.
- Leave it overnight in the fridge.
- Cut in 8 or 12 slices.