Matcha Rocky Road Healthier Version
This no bake bar inspired by the rocky road recipe is great fun to make with all the family and the best bit is you can personalise by mixing and matching the ingredients with your favourite healthy nuts, dried fruits etc… Don’t get me wrong, one of the main ingredients is white chocolate, it still is a treat! Fluffy puffed rice, crunchy nuts, and goji berries coated in melted chocolate it's as simple as that.
- 150g butter
- 350g white chocolate
- 100g rice puffed
- 55g dried goji berries
- 125g non roasted almonds
- 1 TBSP culinary matcha
- Rehydrate the goji berries by adding them into a glass of warm water for 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate on low to medium heat.
- Drain the goji berries and remove excess water by gently squeezing them.
- Once melted remove from heat and sieve the matcha over the chocolate, reserve ¼ of the matcha chocolate on the side.
- Chop the almonds into pieces.
- Fold the almonds with the matcha chocolate, follow with the puffed rice and add the drained goji berries.
- Pour over the mix in a 9inch square tin lined with baking paper.
- Flatten with your hands or a spatula.
- Pour the remaining matcha chocolate and smooth the top.
- Leave it overnight in the fridge.
- Cut in 8 or 12 slices.