- 150g butter
- 350g white chocolate
- 200g rich tea biscuits
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 1 TBSP culinary matcha
- Melt the butter and white chocolate on low to medium heat.
- Once melted remove from heat and sieve the matcha over the chocolate, reserve ¼ of the matcha chocolate on the side.
- Put the biscuits in a freezer bag and bash them with a rolling pin, aim for small biscuits pieces and some crumbs.
- Fold the biscuits with the matcha chocolate, follow with the marshmallows.
- Put the pan back on low heat so the marshmallows melt a little (1 minute – you don’t want it to melt completely).
- Pour over the mix in a 9inch square tin lined with baking paper.
- Flatten with your hands or a spatula.
- Pour the remaining matcha chocolate and smooth the top.
- Leave it overnight in the fridge.
- Cut in 8 or 12 slices.