Quick and easy trick to customise classic oreo’s to delicious matcha vanilla biscuits. Also, a great Halloween treat!
- 1 pack of Oreo’s (157g)
- 2 TBSP Matcha Culinary
- 30ml hot water
- Carefully separate the cookies from the vanilla cream. Keep aside the biscuits halves
- In a bowl make a matcha shot (using the chasen or aerolatte) with 30ml hot water and 2 tsp culinary matcha
- Add the matcha shot to the vanilla cream whisk well till combine
- Place the matcha vanilla cream in the fridge for 1 hour
- Fill the biscuit halves with the cream and add the other half
- Lightly sprinkle the Oreo’s with some more matcha
Those green and black biscuits became my favourite home-made Halloween treats, I also make orange ones with a ½ tsp of turmeric and 1tsp cinnamon.