- 60ml vegetal oil
- 60ml Maple syrup
- 165ml oat milk
- 200g + 2Tbsp flour
- 1 TBSP Matcha Culinary
- 2 Tsp baking powder
- 120g fresh raspberries
Serves 6 to 8
- Preheat the oven to 175c. use some of the oil to grease a loaf baking tin.
- In a mixing bowl add the oil, oat milk and maple syrup and whisk to combine.
- In a different bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and matcha stir well.
- Fold the dry ingredients with the batter until well combined.
- Pour ½ of the batter in the loaf tin.
- Before adding the raspberries, roll them in the extra flour so they don’t sink at the bottom of the tin.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, test with a knife to check it is evenly cooked.
It will last about 4-5 days and can also be freeze. You can substitute the oat milk with almond milk and use 170g of flour + 30g of grounded almonds.