Matcha Oat Base
- 70g melted coconut oil
- 80g cashew butter
- 80g maple syrup
- 200g gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp Culinary Grade Matcha Buy this matcha
- 160ml maple syrup
- 60g cashew butter
- 90g coconut oil melted
- Pinch of salt
Yield 12 large or 16 smaller squares
- To prepare the matcha base, sieve the matcha over the oats. In a separate bowl mix the melted coconut oil cashew butter and maple syrup together, add the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into an 8” square baking tin lined with parchment paper. Press down with the back of the spoon to get an even distribution. Place in the fridge and leave for later.
- Combine the maple syrup, cashew butter and melted coconut oil together and stir well. You should get a thick and sticky consistency.
- Pour the fudge over the matcha oats base and place again in the fridge for at least 1 hour to fully set.
Utterly delicious and the best thing about this sweet treat recipe, is that it is very easy to make. It doesn’t require any baking and can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week, if they are not eaten before that…