- 250g white chocolate (chips or roughly chopped from a block)
- 1 tsp Culinary grade matcha Buy this matcha
- Dip-ables such as strawberries, grapes, apple chunks…
- Gently heat the chocolate in a bain-marie until it is completely melted. Remove from the heat, sieve the matcha over the chocolate and whisk until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Immediately transfer to a fondue pot heated with a low flame or serve straight in a warmed up serving bowl. Use bamboo skewers and dip the fruits in the hot melted matcha chocolate.
One easy dessert to prepare with a wow effect.
Just be careful not to overheat the chocolate. Alternatively, you can pour the melted matcha chocolate over some fresh berries and leave to set in the fridge for ½ hour before serving.