- 50g frozen acai berry pulp
- 1 small banana
- Goji berries
- Chia seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 to 2 tsp Superior Grade Matcha Buy this matcha
- ½ tsp agave syrup
- 150ml almond milk
- Mix the matcha powder and the chia seeds together in a jar. Add the almond milk and agave syrup.
- Stir well and leave to stand for 5 minutes, stir again and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Prepare the acai topping by blending 1 banana with the frozen acai.
- Pour a generous layer of the topping over the chia pudding and sprinkle some raw chia seeds, almonds and goji berries.
Get creative with your own toppings!