- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 200g oat flakes
- 4 tsp Culinary Grade Matcha Buy this matcha
- 120g almonds
- 120g dried cranberries
- 4 tsp almond butter
- In a blender mix together oat flakes, almonds, dried cranberries and matcha.
- Warm up the coconut oil to its liquid form using a pan or in a microwave. In a mixing bowl add the coconut oil and the almond butter to the almond and oat mix.
- Use your hands to mix the ingredients until you get an even texture. Tip the mixture into a 8” square cake tin lined with baking paper. Firmly press the mixture into the tin evenly and cover with baking paper.
- Place in the fridge overnight. The next day you can cut into squares or bars and enjoy a healthy snack. You can keep them in a fridge for 10 days.
Naturally gluten free if you use GF oats, this little treat is also a good source of protein, healthy fats, fibre and of course antioxydants.