Matcha & Oat Bars
These raw bites are not baked and don’t contain any added sugar. Almond butter and oats complement the sour flavour of cranberries and matcha brings out some nteresting vegetal notes. These nourishing and filling bars are convenient to have in your fridge for a healthy snack.
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 200g oat flakes
- 4 tsp Culinary Grade Matcha
- 120g almonds
- 120g dried cranberries
- 4 tsp almond butter
- In a blender mix together oat flakes, almonds, dried cranberries and matcha.
- Warm up the coconut oil to its liquid form using a pan or in a microwave. In a mixing bowl add the coconut oil and the almond butter to the almond and oat mix.
- Use your hands to mix the ingredients until you get an even texture. Tip the mixture into a 8” square cake tin lined with baking paper. Firmly press the mixture into the tin evenly and cover with baking paper.
- Place in the fridge overnight. The next day you can cut into squares or bars and enjoy a healthy snack. You can keep them in a fridge for 10 days.