Matcha you will need
Matcha Ice Lollies
This is the perfect summer treat. So refreshing and easy to make.
- 100ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Superior Grade Matcha
- 1/2 tbsp agave syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp raspberry jam
- Blend the matcha, optional agave syrup and the coconut milk in a blender.
- Divide the matcha milk into ice lolly moulds.
- Add a teaspoon of raspberry jam into the middle and stir slowly to spread the jam evenly over the inside (but not the outside) of the lolly.
- Add a wooden stick and place the moulds in the freezer for at least 5 hours.