These decadent, American-style dessert bars are a cousin of the brownie, with the same dense and moist texture. The heavenly combination of matcha and white chocolate is always a success.
- 175g butter
- 175g plain flour
- 175g white chocolate
- 100g demerara sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Culinary grade matcha
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C. Line a brownie tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together in a saucepan, whilst continuously stirring. Set aside to cool.
- Beat the sugar and eggs together until white and fluffy, add all the remaining dry ingredients and stir. Then add the chocolate butter mixture and gently mix together.
- Evenly pour into the brownie tin and bake at 180˚C for 35 minutes. Leave to rest and enjoy when it has cool down.
The heavenly combination of matcha and white chocolate is always a success.