Matcha Butter Cups
If Reese’s peanut butter cups are your guilty pleasure, try this healthy version made with unprocessed simple ingredients and no added sugar.
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- 120g Cashew butter (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp matcha
- prepare a mini cupcake tin with liners
- Sieve the matcha over room temperature cashew butter and mix well
- Melt the chocolate on low temperature
- Spread 1 tsp of melted chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner
- Add 1 tsp of cashew matcha butter
- Cover each dollop of matcha nut butter with 1 tsp of melted chocolate and smooth out the top
- Refrigerate for one hour until the chocolate has hardened
- Remove the butter cups from the liners and dust some matcha on top
Very easy to make, I personally use small silicone mini cupcake moulds. You can also switch from cashew butter to white almond butter. The cups can be kept for up to two weeks.