- 175g plain flour
- 1 tbsp Culinary Grade Matcha Buy this matcha
- 175g caster sugar
- 125g cold butter (or margarine for vegan version)
- 4 large cooking apples
- 10g butter
- 1/2 punnet raspberries
- 1 tbsp rasberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Combine the flour and sugar in a large bowl, seive the matcha over it and mix well.
- Using your fingertips, work the butter into the dry mix until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Peel and core the apples and remove the core, dice them into small chunks and add them to the baking tray.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture on top and bake for about 30 minutes or until crumble is a little golden and crunchy.